JOB OPPORTUNITY: ACCOUNTANT/ROYALTIES ANALYST
A fast-growing Nigerian entertainment and media company is hiring a purpose driven personnel for the following designation with the respective requirement:
- Should have a degree in Accounting, certification in Corporate Finance, SFAS Rules, Data Entry Management, General Math Skills.
- Would Prepare asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information, thereby recommend financial actions by analysing accounting options.
- Should be able to calculate and summarize current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, Cash books and other reports.
- Should have Knowledge of relevant computer programs like Oracle and Microsoft Excel preferred, math and organization skills, attention to detail.
- Should be certified by ICAN/ACCA or its equivalent.
- Should be able to calculate royalties and demand royalties due from third parties as at when due
- Should be able to work within time delivery time frame, achieve targets and under pressure
- Should be able to work without supervision and be a team player
- Love for music and entertainment background is an added advantage
- Please kindly send the following as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
-Curriculum Vitae (Max of 2 pages)
-Resume (Max of 1 page)
-Personal Statement (why you deserve the job) (Max of 1 page)
2. The Job might require you to sleep at work 3-4 times a week
3. Location is Lagos (Island)
4. If you are Lazy, uninspired, not ambitious, not purpose driven. PLEASE DO NOT BOTHER.